About Me: Post 1

My name is Jacob and I am a duel enrollment student at GGC. I love sports like baseball, football, basketball, and hockey. I spend most of my time going out with friends and traveling. I love music, specifically country music because I come from a southern family. I love going to different places, I have been to places like Hawaii, the Bahamas, and the Grand Cayman Islands; but I also love places like Colorado and Chicago. I love spending time outside and exploring nature, as well as playing baseball in my free time. My favorite sport would have to be college football, my family and I have been passionate fans ever since I was little. I also plan to take another trip soon somewhere in the Caribbean Islands. My favorite island in the Caribbean is the Bahamas, although I want to learn more about Puerto Rico and their culture, such as their modern music.

Comments

  1. Puerto Rico is my favorite island - but then I lived there. However, I also love Jamaica.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jamaica Intro: Post 2

Blog Post #7: Introduction